Thank you for considering Litico Law Group. Please use this link to schedule a consultation:
What to Expect
Initial consultation basics.
- We offer complimentary, thirty-minute initial consultations for matters that fit our practice.
- We conduct initial consultations via Zoom.
- Consultations are protected by attorney-client privilege regardless of whether you retain us.
What we'll discuss at your consultation.
- The facts of your case.
- Your objectives and goals.
- Whether we are the right firm for your case.
- Our initial impressions regarding your case, including potential options and strategy.
- Litico Law Group's hourly rates and fee structure.
- Submitting a consultation request or scheduling a consultation does not create any contractual obligation, fiduciary relationship, or attorney-client relationship.
- Litico Law Group expressly reserves the right to refuse or cancel any consultation in its sole discretion.